50 Best Quotes About Love From Midsummer Night’s Dream – 50+ Contemporary Shakespeare Quotes Immerse yourself in these Shakespeare quotes to immerse yourself in the comedy and horror written by the Bard of Avon.
From knock-knock jokes to wild goose chases, we owe much of our most-used and best-loved lyrics to the Bard’s genius. His words are timeless in their true wisdom, their witty humor, and their amazing application in modern life. We’ve collected some of our favorite William Shakespeare quotes for when you want to think about life’s big questions, love poems, or just laugh.
50 Best Quotes About Love From Midsummer Night’s Dream
Even in short and fast-paced lines, Shakespeare made a commentary on the genre that is both surprising and fascinating. Although it seems that people insist on the time of struggle, Shakespeare always returns to the themes of its inescapability and ability to shape our psyche, whether for better or for worse.
Valentine’s Day Sayings That Set The Right Mood
3. “All other doubts, in the course of time will be known: Chance brings a ship, which is not steered.” – William Shakespeare, Cymbeline
4. “A person can fish with a worm that eats the king, and eat the fish that has fed the worm.” – William Shakespeare, Hamlet
5. “What will happen, time and hour are running in a very difficult day.” – William Shakespeare, Macbeth
Top 50 Helen Dunmore Quotes (2023 Update)
6. “They are really poor who have no patience!” What wound ever healed but slowly? ” – William Shakespeare, Othello
7. “Of all the wonders I have heard, it seems strange to me that people should be afraid; seeing that death, the proper end, will come when it comes.” – William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar
8. “There are many events in the belly of the times that will be saved. – William Shakespeare, Othello
Shakespeare Quotes About Life: The Bard’s Top 50 Life Quotes
10. “Summer rental has a very short deadline.” – William Shakespeare, The Complete Sonnets of William Shakespeare
11. “And there is no defense without time; Save the nation, so that you can strengthen him when he takes you away.” – William Shakespeare, The Complete Sonnets of William Shakespeare
12. “Many people have sold their lives but outside of me to see them.” Built graves produce maggots.” – William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice
A Midsummer Night’s Dream Print William Shakespeare
His character may not be known for making clear decisions about love, but Shakespeare made sure he knew how to explain and negotiate. These words describe the feelings of love, and some of the sometimes painful truths of love in the world.
14. “You are more beautiful than my lover! The all-seeing sun has not seen him since the beginning of the world. ” – William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet
16. “Love does not look with the eyes, but with the mind, so with wings Cupid paints the blind.” – William Shakespeare, A Midnight Dream
A Midsummer Night’s Dream Story Timeline
17. “The eyes of a lover will look at a blind eagle.” A lover’s ear hears a very low voice. ” – William Shakespeare, Love’s Labor’s Lost
18. “However, to tell the truth, reason and love keep few associations these days.” – William Shakespeare, A Midnight Dream
19. “Is love gentle?” It is fierce, rude, very noisy, and stings like thorns.” – William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet
A Midsummer Night’s Dream Quotes: Read All The Best Quotes
21. “Love does not like (Love) that changes (Love) when it is found, or that is folded together with the Remover. it’s a stable sign that weathers the storm and doesn’t waver. – William Shakespeare, The Complete Sonnets of William Shakespeare
22. “My goodness is as boundless as the sea, My love is deep; when I give you more, I will have more, because everything is unlimited.” – William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet
24. “They don’t love those who don’t show their love.” – William Shakespeare, The Two Gentlemen of Verona
Famous & Romantic William Shakespeare Love Quotes
Shakespeare had a lot to say about life: its nature, its purpose, and its pitfalls. He often thought about what it means to live a good life, how he should try to do it, and whether everything is okay in the end.
26. “And this life of ours, not living in the places of people, will find tongues in trees, books in moving rivers, sermons in stones, and good in everything. – William Shakespeare, As You Like It
27. “All over the world are arenas, and both men and women are players; they have an exit and a door; and one person in his time does many things, his actions last seven years.” – William Shakespeare, As You Like It
Famous Love Quotes From Classic To Contemporary
32. “Don’t burn your enemy in the oven until he sings to you.” – William Shakespeare, Henry VIII
33. “You know it’s the first time we smell the air we create and cry.” Since we were born, we are told that we must meet each other to be loved.” – William Shakespeare, King Lear
34. “Life is a walking shadow, a poor player, who rushes and troubles his time on the field, and then is not heard from again.” – William Shakespeare, Macbeth
A Midsummer Night’s Dream
36. “Life is as tedious as a tale told twice, to trouble the restless ear of a sleeping man.” – William Shakespeare, King John
37. “Every person loves life; but a brave man gets honor worth more than life.” – William Shakespeare, Troilus and Cressida
38. “We are things that dream Dreams; and our little life is asleep.” – William Shakespeare, The Tempest
Shakespeare Poster Love Looks Not With The Eyes… William
It can be difficult to come up with a creative insult when you need it. Fortunately, Shakespeare’s funniest lines tend to be less dramatic.
40. “You don’t have to say any more words that I can call you reasonable.” – William Shakespeare, All’s well that ends well
41. “In his brain—as dry as a biscuit left over after a sea voyage—he has a strange place full of visions, from which he emerges in twisted ways.” – William Shakespeare, As You Like It
A Midsummer Night’s Rave (2002)
42. “He who has a beard is more than a child, and he who does not have a beard is less than a man.” More than a child is not mine, less than a man, I am not his. – William Shakespeare, Much About Nothing
43. “I beg you, do not love me because I am more false than promises made with wine.” Besides, I don’t love you.” – William Shakespeare, As You Like It
46. ”You are not worthy of the dust that the rude wind is blowing on your face. – William Shakespeare, King Lear
Love Quotes For 2023 Valentine’s Day
47. “‘Oh, let me kiss that hand!’… ‘Let me wipe it first; the stench of death.’”— William Shakespeare, King Lear
50. “I would rather hear my dog crow than a man swear that he loves me.” – William Shakespeare, Much About Nothing
52. “You, wise Lord! You have no more brains than I have in my arms.” – William Shakespeare, Troilus and Cressida
Best Summer Solstice Quotes
60+ Theodore Roosevelt Quotes for Inner Outdoorsman and Active Citizen Get to know more about America’s 26th President with our Theodore Roosevelt quotes. These wall art prints are great and make a great gift for yourself or your book lovers. Are you a teacher? Inspire your students with these amazing quotes by William Shakespeare hanging on your classroom walls.
Top 5 files to print in different formats, to meet different sizes:
3. Your printed documents will be ready to download after purchase. You will also receive an email with a link to download your files. You will receive 5 JPG files, with different sizes.
Amazon.com: Shakespeare Quote Gift Midsummer Night’s Dream Gift Play
4. Print the artwork on your printer in the size ratio you like, or take it to your local photo or print shop (yay, shop local and support small businesses!). For best printing quality I recommend using standard to heavy paper (150-250 gsm).
All files are for personal use only. Files cannot be used on web pages as banners or images. They may not be distributed on sharing websites or sold. You do not have permission to use the files to create your own products that can be sold as digital or printed products. You can print as many copies as you want for your personal use (that is for you and as a gift).
Midsummer night dream play, midsummer night dream, midsummer night dream ballet, midsummer night dream story, midsummer night dream summary, midsummer night dream script, midsummer night dream plot, midsummer night dream shakespeare, midsummer night dream pdf, midsummer night s dream, midsummer night dream synopsis, midsummer night dream mendelssohn