45 ++ Best Albert Einstein Quotes In English – The most influential scientist of all time. Born in 1879 in Ulm, Germany, the short, quirky man with the funny hair completely changed humanity’s understanding of time, space, gravity and physics. His most notable contributions came from 4 papers published in 1905, his “miracle year”, one of which would earn him the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1921. Einstein died in 1955 in Princeton, still working, equations at his bedside. If you’re looking for inspiration from one of the greatest minds that ever lived, today’s list of the greatest,
We’ll start our curated collection with the 10 most popular Einstein lines based on votes from Goodreads readers. Only the real ones, of course. We have filtered out any misattribution. Below, we’re sharing our founder Nik’s 23 favorite man quotes. Since Einstein is one of the most falsely attributed sources of all time, we decided to also include 17 “Neinsteins,” famous quotes you probably know, but never said. There will also be a full list of sources, of course. Finally, we’ll share where you can find more Einstein quotes, a brief biography of his life, and some cool, custom images that you can use to share your favorites on social media.
45 ++ Best Albert Einstein Quotes In English
Want all the quotes in a convenient PDF so you can read one a day and stay inspired for a whole month and more? Download our list for free to print, save and revisit whenever you want. You can even set a budget each day and stay motivated for the next few weeks, free of charge!
Another Great Lesson By Albert Einstein!
How can you quickly navigate through this list? Use the clickable table of contents below to jump to the section that interests you most. If you want to share a particular quote, just highlight it and several options will appear. Or just go to the images section and choose your favorite.
Now, before we begin, here’s an early quote from Einstein to remember: “The goal [of education] must be the formation of individuals who act and think independently who nevertheless see in service to the community his highest life achievement.” He said this while addressing the State University of New York at Albany in 1936. Einstein was a big believer in thinking for yourself and using your ability to reason, imagine and deduce to form your own opinions. So enjoy these quotes, but also reflect on them. As you will learn, “the important thing is not to stop questioning.”
Let’s discover the best quotes from Albert Einstein, a great thinker, a dedicated scientist and perhaps the most playful genius of all time!
Amazon.com: Quote Wall Decals
Let’s start with the greatest hits. What are the most popular Albert Einstein quotes? I did the research for you. On Goodreads, a platform with more than 125 million members, the following 10 Einstein quotes have the most likes.
His idea that only the universe and human stupidity are infinite takes the crown by a mile, with over 144,000 likes. In fact, it’s my third favorite quote on the entire platform. Its attribution is somewhat shaky, but it exists. The next most popular quote has less than 40,000 likes and drops to about 7,000 likes for the last quote making the list.
Since we filtered out all the fake Einstein quotes, we actually had to go all the way to number 19 on the list to get the real top 10! We stuck with the original phrasing of Einstein’s words for each line. You will find popular alternatives to the fonts.
Famous Albert Einstein Quotes On Life And More
4. “I talk to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the rector of the university.”
6. “When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let it sit on a hot stove for a minute and it will be longer than any hour. That’s relativity.”
10. “Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value. It is considered successful these days who gets more out of life than they put into it. But a man of valor will give more than he receives.”
Til When Asked What Was The Speed Of Sound Albert Einstein Said:
I’ve loved Einstein since I was young, especially since Schloss Einstein (“Castle Einstein”), a German daily soap starring and for teenagers, is named after him. I even took a photo with his statue at Madame Tussaud’s in 2008, mimicking his famous tongue-in-cheek photo.
However, it wasn’t until I became a writer that I learned to truly appreciate his attitude, work ethic, and real words about the many fake quotes floating around the internet. I bought a copy of Walter Isaacson’s biography of him and started watching Genius, the National Geographic Show about his life.
After many hours of searching, reviewing and verifying his work, here are 23 of my favorite and authentic Einstein quotes:
Things Never Share With Anyone Albert Einstein Inspirational Quotes
12. “The world is in more danger from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it.”
13. “The value of education is not the learning of facts but the training of the mind to think.”
14. “If A is success in life, then A = X * Y * Z. Work is X, play is Y, and Z is keeping your mouth shut.”
Best Quotes From Famous People
15. “The mind can only advance in what it knows and can prove. There comes a point where the mind takes a leap (call it intuition or whatever you want) and leaves
A higher plane of knowledge, but he can never demonstrate how he got there. All great discoveries have involved such a leap.”
16. “Don’t stop to think about the reasons for what you do, about why you ask yourself. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when contemplating the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the wonderful structure of reality. It is enough to try to understand a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a sacred curiosity.”
Albert Einstein Quote Stock Photos
18. “He who does not take the truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in big matters either.”
22. “Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices established in the mind before the age of eighteen.”
25. “To be a perfect member of a flock of sheep, one must be, above all, a sheep.”
Amazon.com: Creanoso Albert Einstein Quotes Bookmarks (60 Pack)
26. “This, then, is the problem we present to you, hard and terrible and inescapable: we will put an end to the human race; or will humanity give up war?” (on the development of the atomic bomb)
27. “I have never seen tranquility and happiness as ends in themselves, this ethical basis that I call the ideal of a pig… The ideals that have always shone before me and filled me with the ‘joy of living are goodness, beauty and truth. Aiming for comfort or happiness has never appealed to me.”
28. “I want to go when I want. It is insipid to prolong life artificially. I have done my part; it’s time to go I’ll do it gracefully.”
Einstein’s Brilliance: 45 Profound Quotes From The Mind Of Albert Einstein
30. “Our situation here on Earth is strange. Each one of us comes to visit, not knowing why, but sometimes he seems to divine a purpose… There is one thing we do know: that man is here for the sake of other men.”
32. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects.”
33. “I believe that everything we do or live has its causality. It’s good, though, that we don’t know what it is.”
Great Inspirational Teacher Quotes
As if his actual ideas weren’t big enough, when it comes to taking credit for things he never said, Albert Einstein is by far the most popular scientist in history. we love it
Although some attributions are clearly made up, many times, sayings with a loose connection to Einstein have ended up being attributed to him, for example from a television writer who had an Einstein character on his show, other physicists who they describe interactions with him or others, also creative writers who misremember his speeches.
Fortunately, people like Quote Investigator’s Garson O’Toole and the world’s leading Einstein expert, Alice Calaprice, who has worked in Princeton’s Einstein Archives since 1970 and has reviewed more than 42,000 (!) documents about his life, are hard at work. to clear up any misattribution.
Wild Things You Didn’t Know About Albert Einstein
Here are, in no particular order, 17 of the top “Neinstein quotes,” with their actual sources where they can be found:
1. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is like nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything were.” – Gilbert Fowler White
2. “If you can’t explain it to a six-year-old, you don’t understand it yourself.” — Louis de Broglie
Albert Einstein: Quotes He Never Said And Other Facts
3. “If you want your children to be smart, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be smarter, read them more fairy tales.” —Anonymous
8. “If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn’t be called research. Would you?” — Dr. Albert Szent-Györgyi
11. “Everyone is a genius. But
Best] Albert Einstein Quotes (about Education, Success, Life…)
Albert einstein poster quotes, albert einstein best quotes, albert einstein wikipedia in english, famous quotes albert einstein, best of albert einstein quotes, albert einstein biography in english, albert einstein books in english, albert einstein quotes in english, best motivational quotes albert einstein, quotes by albert einstein, albert einstein in english, albert einstein quotes book