38 Top Quotes About Dreaming Big And Working Hard – This article may contain links to partners. If you purchase through a link, we may receive a small commission. Please read our disclosure and how we make money.
I worked over 60 hours a week and spent more time chained to my desk than having fun. Most weekends I’m too tired to do anything, I work every day and wait for one week of vacation in the sun a year.
38 Top Quotes About Dreaming Big And Working Hard
I knew I couldn’t keep up with that life. Then I dared to dream. Dream of a different life. Dream of a future that looks very different from the life you have lived.
To Sleep, Perchance To Dream’, Meaning & Context Of Phrase
I quit my job, wake up every morning and do what I love. I have built a business that reaches over 600,000 people every month. I know that it is possible to make your dreams come true.
As we grow older, we underestimate the power of our dreams. Instead, we continue to race to survive another day.
Here is a list of dream quotes that will inspire you to create the life of your dreams – a life you love, a life designed for you.
Funny Inspirational Quotes For Work And Life To Make You Laugh
What would you do if you knew your dreams would come true? What if there is no risk of failure? Free your mind and think about the endless possibilities that life gives us. Don’t limit yourself while dreaming. As I started writing down my dreams, I realized that my dreams were too big. I thought it was impossible. But you know what? Nothing is impossible.
Eleanor Roosevelt is the longest-serving First Lady of the United States. Redefining her role as First Lady, she defended her human rights and women’s rights, held press conferences, and wrote her own columns.
Things started to change when I finally decided that the only person who could make a difference in my life was me. For as long as I can remember, I have harbored a desire to live an amazing life. I wanted to travel the world and meet inspiring people. , learn something new every day and share it with as many people as possible. If you think you’re living in that future, you have to pinch yourself. Any dream can be turned into reality if you are brave enough to believe in it.
Inspirational Quotes About Making Dreams Come True
2. “There is only one thing that can keep you from achieving your dreams. “It’s the fear of failure.” Paulo Coelho
Don’t be scared! Don’t listen to people who tell you that you can’t do it. And don’t listen to the voice in your head that tells you that your dreams can’t be achieved. Don’t let fear stop you.
3. “Hope lies in dreams, imagination, and the courage to make dreams become reality.” Jonas Salk
Inspirational Leadership Quotes From Women
Jonas Edward Salk was an American medical researcher and virologist. He discovered and developed one of the first successful polio vaccines.
Carl Sandburg was an American poet, biographer, journalist, and editor. He won three Pulitzer Prizes, two for poetry and one for a biography of Abraham Lincoln.
Whatever you decide to do, you need to first think about what you want to achieve. Without dreams, nothing happens.
Creativity Quotes To Inspire You
John Calvin Maxwell is an American author, speaker, and pastor who has written many books primarily focusing on leadership.
6. “Dreams will never be given to you unless you are given the power to make them come true. But you’re going to have to work for it.” richard bach
Richard David Bach is an American writer. Bach is widely known as the author of some of the best-selling works of the 1970s.
Best Travel Quotes (with Photos) To Feed Your Wanderlust
7. “The only limit to the height of your accomplishments is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work hard for them.” Michelle Obama
Michelle Obama is an American lawyer, college administrator, and author. She was the First Lady of the United States from 2009 to 2017.
Richard Branson is a British entrepreneur worth over $5 billion. He started Virgin Records in the early 1970s and eventually grew his business into the multinational Virgin Group.
Inspiring Quotes About Success
Think big and don’t limit yourself. After you write down your dreams, you can think about how to make them a reality. But first, dream!
I love these quotes about dreams and how important it is to work towards your dreams. They touch on a point that some people tend to forget. When I’m asked how I earned passive income, achieved financial freedom, or how I was able to quit my job, I can tell you one thing: There is no secret to achieving your dreams. You just have to work hard, one step at a time.
If you can dream it, it can happen. Follow your dreams. They will show you the path to your future.
Inspirational Quotes About Life Struggles (carry On My Friend)
11. “Without a dream, there is no courage. And there can be no action without courage.” Wim Wenders
Once you have a dream, the courage to pursue it will follow. Once you have the courage, nothing can stop you from taking action!
Stephen Butler Leacock, FRSC was a Canadian teacher, political scientist, author, and humorist. Between 1915 and 1925, he was the world’s most famous English-speaking humorist.
Rules Of Life Canvas Decoration 29 X 38 Cm
James Dean was an American actor from Indiana. He was only 24 years old when he died. He was traveling to a sports car racing event when his car crashed.
What would you do if you knew today was your last day? Remember to keep dreaming and live each day as if it were your last.
15. “Life without dreams is like a bird with broken wings, unable to fly.” Dan Peña
Motivational Quotes That Can Change Your Life
Dan Peña Sr., also known as Dan Peña, is an American businessman known for growing his oil business from $820 million to $450 million in the 1980s.
16. “If you don’t have dreams and ideals, it’s better to quit altogether.” Marian Anderson
Tom Bradley was an American politician and police officer who served as the 38th mayor of Los Angeles.
Dream Quotes To Inspire You And Motivate You
I’m not sure Elvis needs an introduction. Considered one of the most important cultural icons of the 20th century, he is often referred to as “The King of Rock and Roll” or simply “The King.”
19. “The only dreams that come true are the dreams you chase. If you do nothing, you will achieve nothing.” Joseph Asser
20. “Don’t dream small dreams, because you don’t have the power to move people’s hearts.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Quotes To Boost Your Productivity Right Now — Productive And Free
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe was a German writer. His works include novels, epics, and lyric poetry.
21. “Don’t give up on your dreams just because it takes time to achieve them. “Time will pass anyway.” earl nightingale
Earl Nightingale was an American radio speaker and author whose works primarily covered topics of human personality development, motivation, and meaningful existence.
Funny Work Quotes
22. “In 20 years you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the things you did do. So ditch Bolin. Sail away from safe harbor. Let the trade winds set your sails. explore dream. “Discover.” Mark Twain
Perhaps because I love traveling so much, this is one of the dream quotes that resonates with me even more. Not many older people regret spending too little time at the office. However, there are many people who would have preferred to explore more but never had the opportunity because they were too busy chasing the same day over and over again. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Dream and explore today!
23. “Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams, or wake up and chase them.” Anonymous
Uplifting Quotes To Encourage Making Progress
25. “If you don’t have a dream, how will you make it come true?” Oscar Hammerstein
27. “No one can achieve anything, from the smallest to the greatest, unless he first dreams.” Laura Ingalls Wilder
Laura Ingalls Wilder is an American author known for her Little House on the Prairie series of children’s books.
Growth Mindset Quotes To Inspire Hard Work And Perseverance
Quotes about dreams and goals | Believe in Your Dreams Quotes | Inspirational quotes about dreams | Motivational quotes to help you achieve your dreams
You can take control of your life. You have everything you need to make all the decisions and get closer to your dream lifestyle every day.
Walter Disney was an American entrepreneur, animator, voice actor, and film producer. He is also known as Mikey Mouse’s dad.
Funny Work Quotes To Make The Daily Grind Enjoyable
29. “It’s never too late to set different goals or dream new dreams.” CS Lewis
C. S. Lewis was an English writer and lay theologian. He held academic positions in English literature at the universities of Oxford and Cambridge.
30. “A dream you dream alone is just a dream. “Dreams we dream together become reality.” john lennon
Best Classroom Quotes To Inspire Your Students
John Lennon is an English singer, songwriter, and peace activist who achieved international fame as the founder, co-lead vocalist, and rhythm guitarist of the Beatles.
31. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember that you have the strength, perseverance, and passion within you to reach for the stars to change the world.” Harriet Tubman
Who better than Harriet to explain this to us?
Inspirational Quotes To Motivate You
Famous quotes about working hard, quotes about dreaming big, quotes about achieving goals and working hard, bible quotes about working hard, quotes about working hard and success, quotes about life and working hard, quotes about working hard in life, proverbs about working hard, quotes about dreaming big and working hard, scripture about working hard, positive quotes about working hard, quotes about working hard in sports